YES, it's true another photography workshop in Maryland for 2011!!
I've opened up a couple more dates for the photography workshops! These are geared towards improving family photos at home!! AND the best part is I've decided to give a seat away for free, that's $175 you can spend on Christmas gifts instead =)
So I am really thankful for my family and November is a great time to reflect on how special my family is to me. So I am wanting to see some of your family photos that you are thankful for, the kind where you set up your tripod (or put the camera on the coffee table), click the shutter, and run really fast to be in the photo!! A previous holiday or Christmas photo you've used your DIY skills on =)
Here are the contest details:
Contest dates: Nov 3 - Nov 19
1. Find a DIY family photo of yours you are extremely thankful for (must be the whole fam, what you would do for a Christmas card etc). If you don't have one, you can go take one now!!
2. Go to the Bitsy Baby Photography Facebook Page HERE. (wait not yet, first read on)
3. "Like" the page if you don't already, then post your photo to the Bitsy Baby Facebook Wall (not on your own wall).
4. Click on "Share" beneath your photo and send your FB friends a message like this: "Yes this is a contest and yes I'm asking you to help me =) I am thankful for my family so I am entering to win a free photography workshop to learn to take better family photos. You can help me by "liking" the Bitsy Baby Photography page (http://www.facebook.com/BitsyBabyPhotography) and then also "like" my family photo. Thanks for your help!!!"
5. The family photo with the most likes will win! **each like must also be a fan of Bitsy Baby Photography on Facebook.
I will announce the winners on November 22nd, the week of Thanksgiving 2011.
The seat is for a group workshop on December 17th from noon-3pm.
If you win and would like to gift your seat to a friend or family member, a gift certificate will be provided!
****I also have a couple seats left for the Nov 5th workshop, this Saturday from 9-noon, if you are interested in coming to this one.****