Who Should Attend?
Parents, Grandparents, and anyone who wants to celebrate their children and family's legacy through the lens of their camera.
What Should I Bring?
Your DSLR camera and lens or your point and shoot camera. Note-taking materials will be provided.
Registration opens TODAY Jan 31, 2011
Workshops begin in March
Bitsy Baby Photography Studio in Annapolis, MD
The cost of the first workshop is $99 and includes workshop materials, beverages & snacks, hands-on training, and lots of fun goodies!
Can I give this to someone I love for VALENTINE'S DAY?
Why yes of course, this is one of those perfect gifts that keeps on giving!
How Do I Register?
Send an email to Rita@BitsyBaby.com with "BABY STEPS WORKSHOPS" as the subject. I will send you a registration form and invoice along with available dates. There are a limited number of spaces available per class; spots will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
Any More details?
Topics covered through the series will be:
* Creating impressive images
* Cameras & lenses: what do you really need?
* Understanding your camera's functions
* Photo software: which one and how to use it
* Natural lighting
* Using your flash
* Camera focus
* Color improvement
* Correcting blurry and poor imagery
* Eye contact with babies
* Expressing emotion in your photos
* Eliminating red eyes
* Un-posing children and babies (that’s right, UN-posing)
* Organizing and archiving your images: digital and print
* Printing: includes professional quality vendor information you don’t want to miss
* How to use your photos for economical gift giving—and we’re not talking cheesy coffee mugs & mousepads
* Creative ways to display your photos at home
* Vacation photography with children, is it possible?
* And much much more!
NOW IT'S TIME:
Lets learn how to capture the moment, create a lifetime of memories and celebrate your family today!